Full-Time Creative Director - Austin, Texas
Job Title: Creative Director
We are searching for a Creative Director to join our team and lead our content and marketing efforts. Texas Hill Country Provisions is a fast-growing Texas-inspired apparel brand based in South Austin. We are a small, passionate group of entrepreneurs and creatives, determined to build a brand and company as unique and beloved as Texas. Our top priority is to build a business that supports our ability to do deeply fulfilling creative work, while achieving our professional and financial goals.
The Creative Director will be responsible for leading our branding and marketing efforts across the company. This role is a 3rd addition to our small (yet highly capable!) in-house creative team, which currently consists of our Founder and our Senior Product Designer. You will work closely with our Founder to strategize and execute all projects related to branding, content, and marketing.
- Develop, plan, and execute all projects related to branding, marketing, and content, working closely with our Founder to bring our collective vision to life. Must have a strong desire to get your hands dirty (ie design stuff and make awesome content).
- Maintain and evolve brand guidelines to ensure consistency across the company.
- Develop and manage project timelines, ensuring on-time delivery of all content and marketing projects.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, digital platforms, and best practices, and apply them to our brand's creative strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative leadership role in fashion apparel, e-commerce, and/or digital media.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a track record of successful creative campaigns and design projects
- A strong design background with expert-level skills using the Adobe Creative Suite, and the ability to drive marketing design projects from start to finish autonomously.
- Proven ability to work independently and take full ownership of projects. We have a small team and limited resources and you should be excited to work hands-on to execute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate creative vision and strategy.
- Expert-level knowledge of digital platforms such as shopify, klayvio, Instagram, etc.
- Photography/Videography/Video Editing skills are a plus.
- A love for Texas, a passion for well-designed hats and apparel, and a commitment to building a unique and beloved brand
This is an opportunity to join our team at an early stage and become instrumental in our company's long-term success. Your compensation will be determined based on experience level and will consist of w2 salary, equity, and fully paid health insurance.
Apply For This Position
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please send your resume, portfolio, and a brief introduction to email@example.com