Temporary Warehouse Associate - Austin, Texas
We're searching for a temporary Warehouse Associate to work with us at our headquarters in South Austin for the months of October - November - December 2022. This is a great opportunity to work directly with our founding team, who collectively has 4+ decades of experience in e-commerce & wholesale apparel, branding & marketing, digital media, and general entrepreneurship. You'll work hands-on with the core operations of a fast growing lifestyle apparel brand.
This position will work on-site at our headquarters in Southwest Austin, located at 9300 US-290 W, BLDG C, Austin, Texas 78736.
- Entrepreneurial minded and self-sufficient.
- Highly reliable, well organized, and detail oriented. This job is all about speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Eagerness to tackle challenges head on.
- Available to work in-person 40 hours a week, Tuesdays through Saturdays, October through December 2022, at our HQ in Austin, Texas.
- General positive attitude, good vibes, and a deep love and appreciation for Texas 🤙
- Receiving and shelving new bulk inventory.
- Quality control and prepping inventory for shipments.
- Picking and packing e-commerce and wholesale orders.
- Keeping the warehouse and the store-front clean and organized.
- Serving walk-in customers at our warehouse store-front.
- Other related tasks as needed.
- Supply chain management
- Inventory management
- Financial planning and analysis
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, early-stage company and get exposure to all aspects of a growing apparel business.
This is a part-time hourly contractor position with a compensation of $17/hour.
Apply For This Position
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please send your resume, portfolio, and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org